Sunday, August 21, 2011

News and Updates

Hello everybody!

I haven't posted in awhile, so here's a long awatied entry. I've been very busy with life and I haven't been able to get on Wizard101 much. As you all know, my death wizard hit Warlord last week. I have decided to wait on PvP until next summer when I have more time to actualy play the game. This will also give me some time to catch up on new things in Wizard101. Who knows, there may be something new and better in PvP in the future.

Wysteria is here! Yesterday, Wysteria was released into the live realm. Wysteria looks like a fun side world. It's a very beautiful world and I would love to have a year to "learn" there. The down side is that this world will be a big challenge for level 25 wizards who go through here. Most of the bosses have over 1,500 health. The bosses in Marleybone have only around 1,200 health. This world is a mild challenge for legendary wizards. The quest line will also take only 2 hours to complete.

Also coming to the Spiral is the Wyverns Hoard! This pack has everything, literaly. With crafted items to new pets. This pack also has gear specializing in PvP, pet energy and healing. You also have a rare chance to get a festive Wyvern mount! The gear doesn't look too appealing, but that's why we have the magic of stiching. This pack contains teleporters in every color. Now you don't need to spend time crafting.

Wizard101 is now coming to China. I may or may not join that BETA testing since I didn't join the UK's BETA testing of Wizard101. Wizard101 gift cards are also coming to Canada.

Happy Questing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment