Monday, August 22, 2011

A Quick Update From DragonSpyre

Hello everybody!

I have finally found the time to jump on wizard101 and level up some wizards. School is starting up where I live so I hope everyone had an awesome summer. I hope it wasn't as hot for you all as it was for me. But that may be my inner Thamaturge speaking and not the Pyromancer. ;)

Here's a picture of Alex next to Cyrus in DragonSpyre. He's looking spiffy in that armor of his.
So, onto news from DragonSpyre. Alex is now a grandmaster! I started leveling him up in the summer of last year, so I've been leveling him up for a little over a year now. He has taken me the longest time to level up to. I blame that on the low accuracy and decreased health... and also society. Storm is one of my favorite schools to solo on. I can usually get a good hit in in about four to five rounds, provided that the opponant isn't a Myth mob. However, I wouldn't even try to attempt what The Friendly Necromancer has done with his Storm wizard, Angus. I would just about have a meltdown if I went into a dungeon without any gear on. I may do that with a death wizard though. I'll just need to pack a bunch of Scarecrow treasure cards.

Alex is almost finished with DragonSpyre. He is knock knock knocking on Malistaire's door. Stay tuned for a  video of the battle with Malistaire. It may or may not be a solo fight depending on my how much time I have to play.

I have began to quest more on my alternate account. My first project for that account is to get my Fire and Balance wizards to level 28 by next summer. They will be used mainly for PvP and crafting. Speaking of crafting, I have almost completed my Stellar Signet. Those Golden Pearls and Sunstones are tricky reagents. You may be lucky one day and find three of each in the Bazaar, or you could spend several days farming bosses and the Portico for them.

Happy questing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment